ADULT MINISTRIES @ NORTHMINSTER
Northminster is a church that encourages its members to continue growing in their faith throughout their lifetimes. We find the freedom to ask questions, to be stretched in our faith, and to affirm the time-honored doctrines of the Christian tradition.Accordingly, a variety of Adult Ministry programs and fellowship opportunities are offered to enrich the spiritual journeys of church members and to challenge church members to follow Christ ever more closely.
Some of the programs and fellowship opportunities include the following:
- A variety of Sunday School classes that meet from 9:15-10:15 each Sunday morning throughout the year.
- An Adult Ministries program that is offered periodically on Sunday evenings from September through early May.
- A fellowship supper and vespers service that is offered each Wednesday evening from September through early May.
- A series of monthly meetings for the women of the church as well as an annual Women’s Retreat.
- Periodic Bible studies, book studies, and film series throughout the year.